RE: Ebay Intelligence Test - I guess I flunked

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Ebay Intelligence Test - I guess I flunked
From: "Eric Hankinson" <eric@railpros.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 20:36:55 -0800
Thank you Tom, Enrique and Mark.  I have added "SRL311" and "SPL311" to
all the titles on those of my items on Ebay that have yet to receive a
bid.  I do note, however, that very few Datsun Roadster listings on Ebay
have "SRL311" and "SPL311" in the title. Arghhh! Of course "head rest"
IS two words!! Boy, do I feel like a dumbsh__ Oh wait a minute, I mean
"dumb sh__ (also two words!).

Eric