67.5 headrest cover photos needed

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 67.5 headrest cover photos needed
From: <leehinger@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 7:34:33 -0600
THX for the replies - I need to clarify.... The "cover" that we need pics of
the attach point is the cover that goes over the tubes & bolts on the back of
seat.  It is metal, covered in black vynil & catches water if left in the
open...  The examples that we hav ew are pretty rusty, and appears to have a
tab at the bottom that goes into a slot on the bottom of the area that mounts
to the seat.  Te tab is too far gone to really show where it goes & how it
mounts.
Thanks!
Lee