RE: Insurance 4 roadsters

To: <Tminerpcav@aol.com>, "'\"paul g. reichert\"'"
Subject: RE: Insurance 4 roadsters
From: "roadster katman" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 22:36:05 -0700
Glad you survived the experience, I had a similar one. A long time ago I
was driving my sister's late-50's Fiat and the hood flew up and bent
backwards, obstructing the windshield while I was in the left lane on a
highway going 65mph. I struggled to get across 3 lanes to the right
shoulder.

That's one reason I appreciate the Datsun roadster, for having a hood
that opens from the opposite end!

Fred - So.SF
'66 2L