RE: Jimmys old car picnic oct 10th in SF

To: "'Dan Zubkoff'" <datsun65@hotmail.com>, <neuman@radonc17.ucsf.edu>,
Subject: RE: Jimmys old car picnic oct 10th in SF
From: "roadster katman" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 13:10:47 -0700
Correction - we had a total of 10 Datsuns arrive for the show! Even
though at any time at most we had 8 cars in the corral, we did get a
total of 8 roadsters, and two 510's. Dan Zubkoff did a great job
coordinating and posting the pics. Matt's pole and Dan's Japan flag were
a stand-out, literally, planted middle of the show among many hundreds
of cars.

Fred - So.SF, CA
'66 2L red Lucy