Re: Stereo for roadster

To: ambradley@frontiernet.net, gogineni.alvin@GENE.COM
Subject: Re: Stereo for roadster
From: "Dan Zubkoff" <datsun65@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 21:03:40 +0000
<<If money's not an issue you can put a
remote mounted stereo in the trunk and put the face and controls where
the standard radio goes. Adam>>

I havent seen a remote mounted stereo in any of the local shops. Usually the
face plate is just part of the head unit.

Do you have a pointer to any of these models?

Thanks,

Dan Zubkoff
San Mateo, CA