More: strange findings in roadsters.

To: datsunsport@ca.inter.net
Subject: More: strange findings in roadsters.
From: "Jim InVirginia" <nqrithfordatsun@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 11:48:51 -0400
The scotch was probably placed there as a secret pick-me-up by some long
dead alcoholic
and roadster addict...but in anyway, you could have a very tasty and well
aged drink while you thought about how nice it would have been to find
635$ instead!   I found nothing even close.....best was a genuine Datsun
Refrigerator Magnet, stuck on the back side of the heater box under the
dash.

Best Regards,
Jim
Chesapeake, Virginia

>From: datsunsport <datsunsport@ca.inter.net>
>To: datsun <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
>Subject: strange findings in roadsters.
>Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 07:28:48 -0700
>
>A local customer 10 years ago bought a very tired 69 2000 from a shady
>guy. The car was rusted, bent and modified. It came with MGB seats. When
>Randy went to pick up the car, the previous owner made him take all the
>spares out of the garage as he was finished with datsun roadsters. In
>the pile of debris were the original; seats from the car. tattered and
>torn, Randy really did not want them. All or nothing was the deal. Randy
>loaded up all the parts and car and piled them into his garage. He then
>proceeded to start the restoration of a very rusty(  frame replaced),
>banged up roadster. He did a beautiful job. Time came to redo the MGB
>seats or the roadster seats. I convinced him that the roadster seats
>were the way to go. He called me up one day to thank me for keeping the
>original seats: tucked away in the folds of the original seats was a wad
>of bills: $635!!!!!. he recovered the seats and had a little left over
>to spend on his roach turned roadster.
>
>Ross
>sports imports
>
>ps my most unusual find was a 25 year old mickey of scotch wrapped in a
>seat cover in the left rear quarter of a 65 1500 behind the rear door

Dont just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!