Selling of a family member

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Selling of a family member
From: "barkert" <barkert@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 19:51:40 -0700
Hello all,

 Just thought I would drop a not about the sale of my car. I bought my 1966
Datsun back in November of 1984. I had never seen a car like it before, and
I had to have it. It was my daily driver up until 1994. I took it to Solvang
many times and to Shasta a few times also. I spent countless all-nighters
working on the car with my grandpa and wife to have it back together for
school the next day. In 1991, my wife and I took the Datsun on our honeymoon
to the Yukon and Alaska. We spent a total of probably 12 months camping out
of our car over the years.

I decided to sell the car because I did not have the urge to really get into
it and restore it again. I am hoping that it will find a good home and be
used and enjoyed as much as I enjoyed it over the years.

I sold it on Ebay to a gentleman from Vancouver. He is driving it home as I
write this. A long trip, but I am sure it will make it.

I hope you don't mind the bandwidth, but I never really believed I would
sell this car, and it is very hard looking at the empty spot in the
driveway. I apologize for my ramblings.

Todd Barker

Long Beach, CA