RE: Strange "presents" from PO's ?!?!?!?

To: roadster list <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Strange "presents" from PO's ?!?!?!?
From: Matthew Cox <oscilloscope500@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 18:28:18 -0700 (PDT)
Hey, all...

First, I have to publicly thank Mark and Laurie for being so willing to mess
with the carbs on my '67 and helping me get my car through emissions.  Thanks
so much, guys, for your invaluable help!!!

Second, I have really loved hearing these funny stories over the past couple of
days (sabatoged condoms?!?!).  I made a little web page to share a story I told
Mark and Laurie about something odd that I found in my '68.  Just follow the
pictures and read the captions!!!

http://www.geocities.com/oscilloscope500/Roadster.html

Matthew...
Chandler, AZ