510 wins G Prod at the SCCA Runoffs, Bill Wessel 3rd in a 1600!

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 510 wins G Prod at the SCCA Runoffs, Bill Wessel 3rd in a 1600!
From: Ronnie Day <rday@hot.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 20:27:50 -0500
Mark Dennis won the G Production race in a 510 at the Runoffs and Bill
Wessel finished in 3rd in his 1600, narrowly missing 2nd after a late race
spin dropped him a spot. There may well have been a Datsun sweep of the
podium if Jeff Winter hadn't been eliminated late in the race in a tangle
with another driver. Too cool!

Speed will be broadcasting the different races from  late November into
December. The G Prod race is to be broadcast on Sunday, 12 Dec, at 2:00 PM
Eastern. I'll record it directly into my new editing computer, cut out the
commercials and make DVDs and tapes.

Did I say cool?!!

Ron