RE: Shoulder-belt mount assy

To: "'Marc&Heidi'" <mtyler@hctc.net>,
Subject: RE: Shoulder-belt mount assy
From: "Limprod" <limprod@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 21:45:43 -0700
I thought I'd throw in a related question on behalf of an internet deprived
Roadster owner I recently bumped into...

Knowing the serious implications that could result by replacing the seat
belt system not designed for the Roadster w/ another OEM system (good
disclaimer and release of liability? =)  ...

...does anyone know of a stock retractable restraining system from another
vehicle that will work in the Roadster?  Anything off the shelf or (dare I
say) JY.

I suggested a multi point harnesses however I can see why the safest 100
point harness system (joking... Don't try shopping for one) is a pain to use
for some street drivers.

Thanks in Advance.