Re: Datsun? Response

To: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Datsun? Response
From: Marc&Heidi <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 14:33:17 -0500
The car is a Datsun 411.  This car was designed by pininfirina in
Italy and was in production approximately from 1965 to 1967 and was
replaced by the 510 in 1968.  Most came with the J-13 engine.  There
was an optional borg-warner automatic.  There was also a SSS version
with the R-16 engine, same powerplant as the 1600 roadster.  This is
not one of those, though.  Neat little cars, being unibody, the SSS was
lighter than the roadster.

-Marc