Last call for the SoCal Barbecue

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Last call for the SoCal Barbecue
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex675@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 09:59:01 -0700
Hey List,

I just wanted to send out a reminder for those planning to come to my Labor
day Barbecue on Monday, September 6th. It looks to be a pretty good turnout
and I hope to see plenty of roadsters and roadster people there. Families
are welcome. Bring the kids along as the pool is right next to my place.

I am going to be deep frying a turkey, barbecuing hamburgers and hot dogs,
supplying a pony keg for the beer drinkers and plenty of soft drinks for
everyone. There is going to be a ton of food and drink.

Also, I am looking forward to seeing some cars I have not seen before as
well as some cars I have seen many times. For those who like to have a
technical/wrenching session, my garage is available.

So if you have not already done so, please let me know if you are planning
to attend and please bring a side dish. The party starts at 11:00 and goes
to whenever. Please email me off list if you need directions.

Hope to see you there!

Andrew Murphy
1967.5 2000
SRL311-00489