Re: FINAL STAND--CALIFORNIA EMISSIONS

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FINAL STAND--CALIFORNIA EMISSIONS
From: "John F Sandhoff" <sandhoff@csus.edu>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 11:30:07 -0700
[Applies to California owners - apologies to the rest of the world]

Thanks for putting out the word, Stan.

AB2683 - it's bad for our cars.

If you want to keep on driving your Datsun, think seriously about
opposing this hobbled-together mess (note that some of the most
damaging language was inserted in JUST THE LAST WEEK. This bill
was passed by our Senate in A SINGLE DAY. Does that sound like a
well-crafted law?)

This bill is ON THE GOVERNOR'S DESK. If you wish your opinion
to be heard, you MUST DO IT NOW.

You can use e-mail, but I recommend a followup FAX as well.
Written letters count the most, but there may not be enough time.
You can also call, just state the bill number and your stand on it.

The Governor may be reached at:
  Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
  State Capitol Building
  Sacramento, CA 95814