Parts for and from Japan

To: "Datsun List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts for and from Japan
From: "Tim Waltz" <printner@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 11:15:09 -0600
I'm looking for a few parts for a friend in Japan.  In return, he may be
helping me get some stuff that's not available here.  If he does, I'll be
putting some cool roadster stuff on ebay (no details yet).

(please ignore the non-sequential numbering, this is an edited list).
For 67.5 2000 RHD

Looking for:

2. Genuine clips for radiator hoses (wire style)
3. Hood molding: straight and no pit one I hope.
4. Inner door handle trims (pair: I need NOS ones
    with small rubber bump stops)
7. Small lower corner pieces of the Front-windshield
8. Plug wrench, monkey wrench and plier:
    genuine tools in the dark-brown bag no stock

For 69 2000 RHD
10. Screws to install the dash board
11. Screws to install the upper stainless bow like trim
    to the upper F-windshield frame
12. Screws to install the posterior bow like trim
    (covered black vinyl)
13. Boot for clutch fork
14. Bumper of break pedal (for switch)
15. Option room mirror: "day-night" one