on the road again....

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: on the road again....
From: SLBESQ@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 21:40:38 EDT
hi everyone
about six months ago, i had to park my 67.5 H20 powered roadster as the 5 -
speed would no longer shift into first or second.  this weekend, i finally
got around to swapping in the other 5 - speed that had been collecting dust in
the corner of my garage.
so today was the first time i drove the car in quite a while.  i can't
believe it took me so long.  well, maybe i can.  anyway, i could not  have done
it
without the generous help of one mr. victor laury.  thanks  again victor..
675MIZU