SoCal Labor Day Barbecue

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: SoCal Labor Day Barbecue
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex675@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 09:48:46 -0700
All,

I have received some responses from people that say they are coming to the
barbecue/pool party on Monday, September 6th. I would love to see more
people come to the get together! If you do not have any plans that day come
on by and enjoy the day with some fellow roadster owners!

Bring your roadster and we can also have a "tuning" party going on at the
same time. I have a garage and tools and power  for those who may want to do
some tech stuff.

The pool is steps from my front door and there will be plenty of food and
drink. I will give directions to my place to anyone who wants it. I would
love to get some San Diego/Los Angeles crowd. Everyone is welcome.

So get your roadster out and come by for a great time!

Hope to see you there!

Andrew Murphy

SRL311-00489