Re: wrong day....

To: "Fergus O'Farrell" <fergus_o@msn.com>,
Subject: Re: wrong day....
From: Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 21:43:05 -0700 (PDT)
>it is amazing how small the turnout for the Datsun swap meet is... when ya
>turn up the day before it occurs.
Geez!  How's dumb can ya get...

Not to worry, You were not alone. Somehow, I was sure it was on Saturday. Much
to the gate guard's amusment. But I had fun today, bought niknacks, tee shirts,
things to polish and a part here and there for the truck project. Best was
rubbing elbows with Datsun People! It was a mini 510 show! My highlight was
meeting a used part vendor that lives less than two miles from my house! No,
even better, I saw a 1978 Sunny truck LEFT HAND DRIVE!! It was from Guatamala.
Love at first sight. Everybody said "You can't fit into that truck, Vic" so, I
had to prove them wrong. All-in-all, a great "Datsun Day was had!