Last of the Ebbro Roadsters

To: Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Last of the Ebbro Roadsters
From: Les Cannaday <z432@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 20:49:25 -0700
If any of you are interested in getting the last of the Datsun Roadster
Ebbro 1/43 scale Left hand drive(American versions)from the Mr Ks
Collection,  I have the last 5 silver ones and the last 6 white ones for
$45 each plus $3.85 for shipping.

I did not know how limited the production was and the fact that they
originally were not supposed to be sold in the US. I will make these all
available to list members before selling them on e-bay. Also have the
MrK yellow G-nose Z also very limited editions  10 available.

Thank you.

Les
Les Cannaday

Classic Datsun Motorsports