Re: Carolina Z Club Show

To: Brad Holmes <bholmes@mail.aum.edu>,
Subject: Re: Carolina Z Club Show
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 17:42:56 -0700 (PDT)
I was planning to go to Charlotte Saturday for the
Z-Car Club all datsun meet, but it now looks like
Bonnie & Charlie have other plans for us east
coasters.  Looks like Saturday will be a hurricane
wash out in these parts.  The best laid plans & all
that..,.

Mike Charleston SC

Dear SEROCers

Here's some follow up info from Roger Dent.

Brad

> The info for the Carolina Z Club show is at:

> www.carolinazclub.net
> (http://www.carolinazclub.net)

> It looks like we will have about 50 cars, any Datsun
or Nissan
> is welcome to attend and of course any one else that
just enjoys decent cars