Re: Roadster Fever Claims Another Victim!

To: Pete Peters <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Roadster Fever Claims Another Victim!
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 18:40:19 -0700 (PDT)
--- Pete Peters <ppeters914@comcast.net> wrote:

> Well, after 5+ years in the SF Bay Area,
> SPL311-00799 (1966 1600) has a new
Welcome to the Roadster Community!  Yours is an early
'66 like mine which should have a cast iron head on a
3 main bearing block.  If you ask me, the best
combination for an R-16, but I'm biased.  Anyway it is
a rare and unique car that you should cherish and be
proud of for years to come, while you make it even
better.  The pix are great, it looks just like my
"Jessie"

Mike Harper
'66 1600 (Jessie) (SPL311-01291)
'68 2000 (Rodney) (SRL311-01289)