RE: A "Tonnuncho" (was) Re: No Top Logistics - Any Good Tips?

To: "'Datsun Roadsters list'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: A "Tonnuncho" (was) Re: No Top Logistics - Any Good Tips?
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 15:13:14 -0700
Straying OT here, but, hey now, here's a thought. Instead of Mt. Shasta,
ship all the roadsters to the Big Island for a run up Kilauea. Then over to
Maui for a run up Haleakala. Can you imagine if we could park a dozen+
roadsters in Lahaina? Wow!

Pete "wishing he was living in slaps 'n' t-shirts again..."