Re: Pettiness and Vile Humor

To: vlaury@earthlink.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pettiness and Vile Humor
From: Ldino21@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 01:39:20 EDT
So let me get this straight Victor, by your understanding this is an open
forum for people to express any thing they like without any limitations at all.
That means that there are no (i.e.) rules that need to be adhered to by anyone
(vendors included), and that no one is monitoring this group at all and has no
right to edit content for appropriateness, vulgarity or lack of Roadster
Content.

I just want to get this straight in my head, because in the past things have
been expressed about Rules.

Lou Smaldino
66-1600
67-2000