Re: Wheelcomponents.com opinion

To: "Russell Southwell" <rulee@motion.net>,
Subject: Re: Wheelcomponents.com opinion
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 20:13:55 -0400
I think they supply parts for MGs too from the description of their quality
controls.

I bought a hood release but I couldn't get the release to release despite
putting it in a vise and pulling and pulling. It finally came out with
gentle persuasion from a BFH and then I drilled it out to make it work as it
should. I hope the rest of the parts I bought fit better but I won't hold my
breath.

We should all be glad our vendors don't sell crap like that.

Mike