RE: How about letting go of the Mt Shasta Police incident?

To: Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net>, efrisbee@charter.net,
Subject: RE: How about letting go of the Mt Shasta Police incident?
From: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 18:31:23 -0700 (PDT)
I love your sense of humor Victor...I never thought of that. They probably are
bringing out the militia!

Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net> wrote: Eric Wisely Wrote - ANYTHING but
this incessant whining and crying about
this police officer! Make your point already and move along!

Yeeha!
As a fan of discord, the debackle has been better than coffee, hate to see
it end. Just think, You've probably juiced that officer up to give the All
Datsun Meet (going on right now) complete hell. And responding on-list to an
off list email - CLASSIC!

Your point is important! Please continue the agrument with your self and a
mirror.