1969 1600 and 2000 Roadster's FOR SALE

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 1969 1600 and 2000 Roadster's FOR SALE
From: "Ben Zech" <motormite@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 14:14:02 -0400
I have for sale (2) 1969 Datsun's
1600 & 2000 models
1600 has a completely new front end over $2000.00 spent on parts...car is
gutted has been glass beaded and in primer...no motor, but I do have extra
block, crank, head and tranny (3) and all needed parts to get car on the
road.
2000 was running when parked 1 year ago, has complete motor and tranny (2)
car body is in what I consider to be near perfect condition, minor, minor
rust...solid floor and trunk body is very straight
many extra  parts will be included in the sale of these two cars. Tiltles
for both cars...

I am located just north of Charlotte, NC...pictures available upon request.
phone 704-351-7413....I will be on vacation and returning 7-10-04, I will
respond to all Emails and messages after that date....

Asking $3500.00 for both cars and all extra parts....I am ready to deal....
If I am not successfull in selling on the list, this will be going on Ebay

Thanks, BZ

BZ/RZ/NC/SPL/SRL/"SEROC"
motormite@hotmail.com

Married. http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=married