The Modesto Coast

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Modesto Coast
From: <gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 20:48:52 -0700
Hello all, This year at Shasta we will be holding the Modesto Coast.  As most
of you remember the late Paul Smith was the one who made this event.  This
year the show at Shasta is in Memory of Paul, he was a kind well liked man and
a friend to all.  In memory of Paul I would like to encourage each and every
entrant  for this years show to participate in the coast on Friday afternoon.
We will be flying the flags of whatever country you are from.  So Sean (we are
ready for you!!) if you could please represent with a Canadian Maple leaf
beauty (bring a flag or two with you so your countrymen can show their pride),
We will be bringing the American, Mexican and Japanese flag. We hope to make
this a fun event and celebrate what Paul left us as his enduring tradition for
Shasta.
Warmest Regards,
Gerardo