Re: OT Nissan Jikoo Roadster

To: "jroberts" <spud@austin.rr.com>
Subject: Re: OT Nissan Jikoo Roadster
From: "roadster katman" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 22:21:38 -0700
Sorry to hear about the popups! I've got Norton Internet Security with an ad
and popup blocker, besides a firewall and various anti-spam software. So I
never see popups. If you're running MS Internet Explorer you might want to
set your internet security settings at a higher security setting to block
ActiveX and Java scripting. That can help (and then enable it for trusted
sites).

Fred