Re: Bikini top?

To: "Tom Hendricksen" <tom@acmehomesales.com>
Subject: Re: Bikini top?
From: Marc&Heidi <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 21:33:34 -0500
        I was on this track with a fiberglass front bow, but something went
funny, and i couldn't get the fiberglass bow to clamp down with the
clips...too bad, it looks nice too. I made an aluminum rear bow and was
going to run webbing from the front bow, over the aluminum rear bow to
d-rings in the teardrop rear frame holders.

        I ended up getting a rusty old soft-top frame on ebay, cleaned it up,
and bought some muslin, and now it's patterning time.  I still plan to
use the webbing and d-rings to keep the thing under some tension.  Top
material is light gray nylon stuff from an outdoor outfitter

-Marc