shasta & towing

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: shasta & towing
From: "Paul Gabriel" <heyace@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 20:44:42 -0700
all this talk of trailers has me going.  I am currently looking for a small
dual axle trailer.   Found a really cool one in wisconsin but the guy wants
too much $$ for it to make it worth while for me to ship(tow) it out to cal
"leaf forn ia (Arnold version) so my search continues.  worst case scenario...
I rent one for shasta.  Which brings me to my next point...

I will be towing my roadster from San Diego to  the modesto area (not because
I don't want to drive it, I have to also bring with me my 2 boys)  So I was
hoping that I could join up with the people from either the fresno club or the
modesto club for the jaunt up to shasta.  I just have to make a quick stop by
the sac airport to pick up my wife.

What time and where will everyone be leaving from?

Paul(heyace)Gabriel
Freshly repaired 69 silver solex cruiser
Proud new  Papa of # 428 67.5 2L