Re: Taking my show on the road

To: solex675@hotmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Taking my show on the road
From: JOver4X4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 22:26:09 EDT
Andrew,

I am furiously preparing a driver 68 Solex car for club activities and
weekend autocrossing.  I was hoping to be race ready this spring but it will be
late
summer until the car is roadworthy and sorted out.  My goal is to have the
car on the road for the Ft. Morgan show.   It will be nice to meet you and see
your special car.  I am sure all the WYCROCers would love to do a run with you.

If you need a place to stay in Denver and an RV pad for a day or two you've
got it. Also,  if you are interested (and have time for) a hard core Jeep trip
at 13,000 ft  in the Rockies that could be arranged too.

See you soon.

John Over
Aurora, CO

68 2000 Old Solex