Re: Temp. / Fuel Gauge Issue.

To: <JRice@koaspeer.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Temp. / Fuel Gauge Issue.
From: "mike" <twobeaners@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 15:48:51 -0500
Jeff,
I'm sure alot of listers out there might suggest checking the voltage
regulator, but I'll contribute my 2 cents regarding the "reliability" of a
new part. Just because your harness or any other replacement part is "new",
don't ever rule out the possibility of it being the problem. Odds are new
parts are rarely the problem, but if everything else is working right, they
(the new part) very often IS the problem!
Mike H.  '67-1600