Re: Mushy brakes

To: <JRice@koaspeer.com>
Subject: Re: Mushy brakes
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 13:56:57 -0400
Jeff,

  Sorry, I can't find Stan's email.  Hopefully he'll see this and respond to
the list.  The brace actually mounts inside the car so the master cylinder
stays put!  Installations take 15 minutes if you're as old as I am.  Much
less if you can work standing on your head under the dash!
  I think Stan only had a brace for the late model roadsters.

Paul Kort
Ohio