local roadster ads, SoCal

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: local roadster ads, SoCal
From: "O'Farrell, Fergus" <Fergus.OFarrell@ngc.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 07:12:26 -0700
saw these ads in local ad paper, seems we have engine swaps galore.  The V6
swap car has been up for sale twice in last few years.

Roadster content: drove to work for first time after swapping back to stock
driver seat. (had a Honda CRX seat in there) SO MUCH SAFER!  With correct
driver height I could reinstall stock rear view mirror, which had been removed
due to huge blind spot. I had a stuck on a 'baby in the back seat' mirror, low
on windshield.  This convex mirror was okay, except when the "freeway racer"
crowd approached at high speed from behind. Also, didn't realize how higher
seat height and 13" Grant wheel restricted how well I could steer.    Enjoying
the requisite "spirited test drive" after all repairs or mods,  Fergus O, 69
2000, HB, CA

1969 DATSUN not specified convertible, hard top, classic, small block V6 2.8
engine, roll bar, new tires, new tags, lots of money invested, rare car,
#1111554, $5,500 626-991-0063

1967 DATSUN 1600 Prof installed 200 Hp Rotary,Dellorto side draft
carburator,header.15'' alloys w/gatorbacks.Inc's hardtop roof.Project car needs
completion.Very fast #7 Miata $2,500, This is a 67' 1/2 year car. Rare Custom
Built with many modifications. Has been in storage for 7 years. No time or
energy to complete project. With some time and money have a unique & fast
convertable. Personalized license plates read 67 Miata. You'll have everybody
wondering. 818-830-9858