[OT] Shipping Tire & Wheel

To: datsun list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [OT] Shipping Tire & Wheel
From: George Wagner <wagnergm@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 16:18:31 -0700
Thanks all who replied,

Mark D., Mike, John, Jerry, Tom, Brian and Mark S. et' al. I might have
missed someone, apologies in advance.
My solution this time was to ship via FedEx Ground. I made two cardboard
discs, large hub caps really, to cover the rim, and I just used
reinforced packing tape to tape it to the tire. This cardboard gave me a
place to stick the address, protect the alloy rim from nicks and to
protect the FedEx people from injury. 27 pounds total, Flanders, NJ to
Atlanta, GA, $13.00.

George