struggel to remove sound deadening?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: struggel to remove sound deadening?
From: "O'Farrell, Fergus" <Fergus.OFarrell@ngc.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 08:22:01 -0700
Geez, I was surprised to read this.
My car had a leaky master cylinder, which not only effected the brakes but also
would distribute fluid on the pedals and soles of your shoes, to add excitement
to the driving experience.  It marinated the floor materials for probably 3-4
months. The sound deadening material peeled off like old weathered plywood.
And the smell of the piece of carpet when the sun hit it was deeeelicious!  I
had no idea of the removal struggle!  Fergus O, 69 2000, HB, CA