Roadster on the road again

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster on the road again
From: "Ken & Tammy" <wilhouse@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 15:03:59 -0500
I just got a call from Pete, and my '67 is ready to come home after being at
his shop this winter.  They rebuilt/replaced the trans, and tore the motor
down, and re built it.  Lots of thanks to the list for all my questions along
the way, thanks to the vendors (Thanks Dean) for supplying lots of parts and
information, and another big thanks to Ivan for the new tranny.  There are
still many little things to be done, and probably many more questions to all
of you while I'm trying to get things done.
Yahoo
Ken