Overheating?? question

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Overheating?? question
From: SPYDER62@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 23:54:34 EDT
Hi All
  Have this problem, can drive the 1600 for 20 miles or more and no problem
but just going to the store 2 miles when we get back it barfs about a half
quart of water from the over flow tank. Have not gotten the temp gage working
but
it does not seem to be boiling over just barfing fluid.  Installed a new
thermostat and that helped some but on short trips it still does it's thing,
Any
ideas???? This is the only water pumper I have driven in years so it's all new
to me again.
Thanks
Rich
www.shepswoodncrafts.com