Speedometer to transmission

To: "datsun-roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Speedometer to transmission
From: "Jones Barton" <Jones_Barton@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 18:19:24 -0700
Hi Everybody,

    I have a 69 1600 4 speed transmission.  I recently had some engine work
done on it by Sport imports.  Prior to it getting worked on I knew the
speedometer was not working so I asked Ross to take a look at it.  Ross said
that the 90 degree piece was not there and that someone tried to make it work
with some fittings. What I do know is that the Speedometer and cable work by
doing the drill test.  What I need is, what are the pieces Ross referred to
and where can I get them.  Any help as always, is appreciated.