factory hardtop

To: "Datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: factory hardtop
From: "Mark and Susan Miller" <marknsuz@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 19:37:29 -0700
"SlowBoy" asks:

Anyone got pictures of the Nissan Factory hardtop for the roadster? Pictures
of the hardware would be nice also.

I've got one on my car, and pictures in the manual on mounting it.  Front
clamps like on the softtop, two bolts that go through the side lip, and a
clamp in the far back of the passenger shelf. I'll send you pictures tomorrow
or this weekend.  If anyone else wants some let me know off list.

Mark Miller
69 RHD 2000 Fairlady, w. factory top (which sits in the garage most of the
time - the top)