Re: Miata seats

To: "Arthur R. Rockwell" <arthurrockwell@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Miata seats
From: "ambradley@frontiernet.net" <ambradley@frontiernet.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 22:56:32 -0400
Lots of Roadsters with Miata seats out there (mine being one of them but
definitely not trick).  First generation Miata seats fit well, you just
need to bend the ends of the rails flat, drill new holes in the
Roadster floor, and remove the spike on each rail, which I did with a
dremel.

Seating position is slightly higher than stock but seats are comfortable
and cloth is long-lasting.  New aftermarket cloth and leather is
available ready-to-install and you can even have your own logo
embroidered on it (search for the Crazy Red Italian).