Solexes, etc.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Solexes, etc.
From: "Craig Erdman" <earth_man@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 23:31:12 +0000
Sorry, I got the "TO" address for this message wrong earlier today so it
didn't make it to the list...

Thanks everyone that has expressed interest in my parts for sale.  I will be
contact folks in a couple of days.

Unsurprisingly, the Solexes have had the greatest interest.

Frankly, for the price offered, I would like to see them go to a good home
(e.g. personal use, racing) rather than to someone that will be turning
around and making a fast buck on the purchase.  I have seen these listed for
$750 to $2500, so I understand the value.

If I sell to an individual at the listed price, will the list help to
enforce (to the best of their ability) that the individual is true to their
word?  (BTW, someone has already offered more and am considering this offer.
  However, as I didn't offer this as a 'bid' item, I don't want to open that
door at this point.)

I will advise the list and those interested how I will proceed on the
Solexes.

Surprisingly, the Momo Prototipo steering wheel was another high interest
item.  I will contact those with interest.

Sincerely,

Craig Erdman