Re: SOT - 1977 Ohio License Plates

To: Mark Sedlack <msedlack@neo.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: SOT - 1977 Ohio License Plates
From: dana nojima <noji-1@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 00:36:19 -0700 (PDT)
Mark,

When I used to go to the state fair in Minnesota there
would be items like this.  I also know that there are
collectors of plates (there are actually collectors of
everything) that you should be able to track down.

Here's a link that will get you plates from the world.
 Need some plates from Abu Dhabi, get them here.

http://www.pl8s.com/index.htm

Dana