Solvang Caravan's

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Solvang Caravan's
From: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 07:50:12 -0700 (PDT)
      If your passing through the San Fernando valley on friday, and you have
alittle extra time, I would love to have you guys come by and  visit my shop,
see some of the Solvang prizes that will be available, or just show off your
cars.
      Please let me know off the list the times you may wish to visit.
                                                         Drive safely,   Dean