Re: a couple quick questions about the U20 engine

To: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: a couple quick questions about the U20 engine
From: Bill Schairer <wschaibe@ucsd.edu>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 05:00:55 -0700
My car used to diesel a lot until I installed Gary's EI distributor.
For the most part that solved my problem.  It also greatly improved the
feel of the engine under load reducing pinging immediately after
shifting going up a steep grade or accelerating at lower rpm.  It is
not as necessary to downshift when picking up speed in traffic.  My gas
mileage improved but only very slightly.

Bill
San Diego
70 1600