Solvang is 2 weeks away.......

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Solvang is 2 weeks away.......
From: Ldino21@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 23:34:33 EDT
WOW!!!!

So far we have received 73 registrations for Solvang as of today, Whoa!!!!!

I cannot tell you how jazzed and enthused we are that so many people are
going to be particpating in this years event, we are really going to try our
best
to make all of your experiences an enjoyable one.

If someone wants to order any T-shirts or Sweatshirts from the show and they
can Paypal it to me by Monday I might still be able to get it in with the
order. They will be in very short supply at the show.

If you have any questions feel free to email me.

Lou Smaldino
FresnoDROC
http://groups.msn.com/fresnodroc