Re: 25 days until Solvang 2004 begins ..........

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 25 days until Solvang 2004 begins ..........
From: Roadster Dude <roadstrdude@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 22:25:57 -0800 (PST)
Hello Solvangers...

The Motel 6 in buellton seems to be full, Im looking for another hotel to stay
in.
Has anyone stayed in the hotels right in solvang.
Anyone have a hotel in town that they could recommend.

Thanks,

Raul

Ldino21@aol.com wrote:It is time to get those registrations in if you are
planning to attend the
Solvang Datsun Roadster Show, the deadline is April 9th (11 days away) and its
fast approaching. We need those registrations by the 9th in order to guarantee
you dinner and clothing.

We will be finalizing the number of people for dinner and we will be placing
our order for T-Shirts, Polo's & Sweatshirts for the show. If you don't get
your order in by the 9th, we cannot guarantee there will be any extra at the
show. Last year we were out of Clothing by Friday night. I have a list of who
is
registered at the show, if you are sure you sent your registration in and are
not on the list let me know.

We have also set up a Paypal account to get those registrations in faster
this year, but please make sure you add 3% to the total of your order because
this is what Paypal charges us to use the service. Thanks.

http://groups.msn.com/fresnodroc/solvang2004.msnw

Lou Smaldino
FresnoDROC