Re: Rear suspension travel

To: Marc&Heidi <mtyler@hctc.net>
Subject: Re: Rear suspension travel
From: "ambradley@frontiernet.net" <ambradley@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 14:19:05 -0500
I suppose you could have binding shocks, one easy way to tell is to undo
the nuts on the bottom and jack the car up and see if the springs drop
and leave the shocks behind.  Another possibility is you have comp
springs, which are virtually flat when unloaded.  Stock springs have
quite an arch compared to the comp springs.