Re: Exhaust Question

To: jmr407@mindspring.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Exhaust Question
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 11:24:38 EST
I have put a JC Wittless "turbo II" made by Cherry Bomb on a couple roadsters
and have been happy with them. Louder than stock but more mellow than the
glass pack sound. Also a good turbo muffler actually flows better than a
straight
through glass pack. I used 1 3/4 inch pipe to get through the frame to the
muffler and then 2 inch over the axle and out the back. At the end I used a
turn
down. Seems to point the noise at the ground and makes the noise level in the
car a bit less.

keith