Re: upper a-arm bushing question

To: datsun_sports <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: upper a-arm bushing question
From: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 19:49:29 -0800 (PST)
Mike,

Yes this it true. In addition, I like to center the shaft in between the
bushings to get as much engagement as posible with each bushing which is acting
as a bearing surface.You will of course have to re-align the front end after
this. Dean

datsun_sports <datsun_sports@hotmail.com> wrote:
hi all,

today I loosely installed the upper a-arms with new pivot shafts, seals, and
bushings. I can only hand tighten the bushings half way in. before I put a
wrench on it I wanted to find out if this sounds correct. I don't want to
screw it up. this is the first time for me doing this. thx!

mike

Do you Yahoo!?