More Soap Box commentary...

To: <efrisbee@charter.net>, "Bob Winslade" <bubwin@mts.net>,
Subject: More Soap Box commentary...
From: <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 22:30:41 +0000
Pardon my stupid ISP or computer as it apparently decided to send this message
multiple times, while I was using another program on my computer...

My final point to this is... don't be out there driving insane (ie, speeding up
to a turn or stop) and figure out other ways to stop your car!  You never know
when your car brakes will fail.  I have had multiple roadster brakes partially
fail and even a VERY scary episode with a 2000 Buick Regal in 2002, when the
brakes failed.  There never was a problem because I knew alternate means to
stop my car, no matter what I was driving.   Do yourself a favor and learn
those means as well...
Eric